Standard CPAP tubing has a diameter of 22mm and will connect with most CPAP and BiPAP machines as well as most mask interfaces, including full face masks, nasal masks, and nasal pillow masks. Some special CPAP machines, such as the S9 series machines by ResMed, require special tubing. Find your CPAP tubing at PatientSleepSupplies.com.
BreatheLight Ergonomic CPAP Tube BreatheLight delivers quiet performance and superior flexibility. 15mm tube with 360° ergonomically designed 22mm cuffs. BreatheLight is compatible with all CPAP units designed for small diameter tubing and machines with adjustable resistance.
- 6 Feet Long
6 Feet long with 360 ergonomicallydesigned 22mm cuffs.
- 6 foot CPAP tubing
- Lightweight with a smooth core
- Gray color
- 22mm male fitting connectors
- Will work with most CPAP machines
- Tubing sold individually
- Generic SlimLine Tubing for your S9 CPAP Machines is 45% lighter than the standard hose, which makes it more flexible and bendable. A sleep and travel-friendly CPAP hose. SlimLine tubing only works with the ResMed S9 Series CPAP Machines.
- Less massive compared to the regular hoses
- The small diameter of the lining that is ultra-light makes it lighter and more flexible than standard hoses
- Sleek design reduces chances for tube drag
- Fit for lightweight masks
The Micro-Flexible Tubing for the DreamStation Go is Philips Respironics smallest and lightest tube they have ever made.
- 6 feet long
- 12mm micro-flexible tubing
- Offers enhanced flexibility, portability, and connectivity
- Only compatible with the DreamStation Go Travel Units