Snoring can be a problem for both you and your bed partner. Snoring can disturb the sleep of your bed partner and sometimes you can even wake yourself up with your snoring. Snoring is caused by breathing obstructions during sleep. Solutions for some snoring problems may be as simple as changing the sleeping position to open up the airways or breathing strips that open up the nasal passages. PatientSleepSupplies.com carries snoring relief products to help both you and your bed partner get a better night’s rest. Find products for snoring relief at PatientSleepSupplies.com.
SleepRight Nasal Breathe Aid is a non-adhesive alternative to sticky nasal breathing strips. This product opens your nasal passages with flexible nasal flares to improve breathing and relieve snoring.
- Reusable for up to 15 days per aid
- Each box contains:
- Three nasal aids
- One storage case
The SlumberBUMP™ is perfect for individuals who need a solution to stop snoring. Studies have shown that the over 80% of the people suffering from mild to moderate snoring can see results from a positional based device like the SlumberBUMP™.
- Positional Sleep Therapy is Clinically proven
- SlumberBUMP™ improves sleep related quality of life
- SlumberBUMP™ is a Positional Sleep Therapy device with a unique design helps you sleep comfortably on your side
- SlumberBUMP™ is a great option for those patients who cannot tolerate CPAP therapy
- When you sleep on your side it keeps your airway open and clear
- SlumberBUMP™ is easy to wear, comfortable, and it very effective at helping mild and moderate snoring and sleep related breathing disorders.
- One size fits all strap
Nasal Aid - nasal strip replacement. Sold individually.
Using expiratory Positive Air Pressure to alleviate snoring & give you back a restful night's sleep.
- Only EPAP Device with Adjustable Pressure
- No Tubing, Machine, or Power Supply Needed
- Nighttime Movement is Not Restricted
- Reusable & Cost Effective
- Lightweight & Comfortable
- No Prescription Required