Inverters & Converters
Inverters & Converters convert the CPAP battery power for certain situations. You can find Converters specific to the ResMed AirSense 10, Respironics DreamStation, and more! An Inverter can also be used to change the battery to alternating current, which is the same type of electricity provided by a standard wall outlet.
- 12V power adapter provides the necessary DC input signal allowing you to use the Freedom™ or C-100 CPAP Battery to power your Respironics DreamStation series PAP device when AC power is not available.
- Allows the Freedom™ or C-100 CPAP Battery to power Respironics DreamStation series PAP devices (without the use of heated humidification and heated tubing) for 1-2 nights before the battery needs to be charged. *Run times are estimates and vary depending on several factors.
- Simple connection from the Respironics DreamStation DC input port to the DC OUT jack of the Freedom™ or C-100 CPAP Battery.
- Only compatible with Respironics DreamStation series PAP devices and the FreedomTM or C-100 model CPAP Batteries. 1 year warranty.
- 12V power adapter only (CPAP Battery not included).