Pro Advantage Paper Surgical Tape
The Pro Advantage® Paper Surgical Tape may be used for a wide range of medical procedures
- Efficiently secures equipment and gauze while keeping sensitive skin free from irritation
- Can be torn by hand for faster and easier utilization
- Porous to allow air to pass through the tape
- Color: white
- Available in boxes of the following sizes and quantities:
- ½” x 10 yards, 24 rolls per box;
- 1” x 10 yards, 12 rolls per box;
- 2“ x 10 yards, 6 rolls per box;
- 3” x 10 yards, 4 rolls per box
Ideal for treating patients with sensitive skin, the Pro Advantage® Paper Surgical Tape is made with latex-free paper materials that help prevent skin irritation and latex allergies. This paper tape is strong enough to secure tubes, pouches, gauze, and bandages but hardly leaves any adhesive residues on human skin.
The porous nature of this tape allows air to circulate around the affected area, thereby helping to speed up the healing process when the tape is used for wound and injury treatments. The paper tape can also be utilized for fastening medical equipment such as tubing and hoses.
Available in 10-yard rolls with varying widths, Pro Advantage® Paper Surgical Tape can easily be cut into different sizes depending on your needs. Its paper material makes it easy to cut by hand, thus making it faster and more convenient to use.
BrandNational Distribution & Contracting, Inc
Size1/2 x 10 yards, 24 per box, 1 x 10 yards, 12 per box, 2 x 10 yards, 6 per box, 3 x 10 yards, 4 per box