100 Questions & Answers About Sleep and Sleep Disorders
100 Questions & Answers About Sleep and Sleep Disorders is your easy-to-read reference guide to help you with those sleepless nights. Answers many questions about sleep and sleep disorders.
- Written by world-renowned author, Sudhansu Chokroverty, MD, FRCP.
- 188 pages
- Published by Jones and Bartlett Publishers
$45.00, save $6.05
For some people, going to bed is not their favorite part of the day. I f you or a loved one are suffering from a sleep disorder, this book is a must-have.
It features a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions about sleep apnea and includes comprehensive answers on how to deal with the problems brought about by the condition. Extensive sleep apnea information and sleep solutions are also presented in the book.
Dr. Chokroverty, a world-renowned expert on sleep disorders wrote this book to use as a reliable, authoritative, and up-to-date alternative source of information on sleep problems. His experience in the field allows him to expansively answer questions like:
- What is snoring and what can I do about it 3/8
- What causes insomnia and what is the best way to treat it 3/8
- How is sleep affected by health problems like heart disease and depression 3/8
- What is sleep apnea and could I have it 3/8
- Which medications can cause excessive sleepiness or sleeplessness 3/8
- What are the best treatments for restless leg syndrome and narcolepsy 3/8
Aside from taking medication to treat sleep disorders, educating yourself with basic information regarding sleep problems is a must.
With 100 Questions & Answers About Sleep and Sleep Disorders, you get sleep apnea reference book written in clear and easy-to-read language. This may be especially helpful if you are suffering from sleeplessness or oversleeping, as it may help you better understand your condition.
While reading this book could feel just like consulting your own physician, but if you do suspect having any sleeping disorder, we encourage you to speak with your doctor to get a proper diagnosis.