Provent Sleep Apnea Therapy is a disposable, nightly-use nasal device placed just inside the nostrils and held securely in place with hypoallergenic adhesive. Provent Therapy utilizes a proprietary MicroValve technology developed by Ventus Medical. The device attaches over the nostrils with a hypoallergenic adhesive. During inhalation, the valve opens, allowing the user to breathe in freely. When exhaling, the valve closes and air passing through the nose is directed through two small air channels. This increases the pressure in the airway (called EPAP or expiratory positive airway pressure), maintains pressure and helps to keep the airway open until the start of the next inhalation.
Provent Sleep Apnea Therapy is small and disposable, making it discreet and very convenient. If you’re looking for an alternative to CPAP, ask your doctor if Provent Sleep Apnea Therapy could help get you back on treatment.
- Easy to use
- FDA cleared
- Clinically proven
- Effective for mild, moderate and severe OSA
- Portable and ideal for travel
The Starter Kit includes three phases:
- Phase 1: Nights one and two - lowest resistance
- Phase 2: Nights three and four - middle level of resistance
- Phase 3: Night five and forward - therapeutic level of resistance