Pro Advantage Cloth Surgical Tape
Pro Advantage® Cloth Surgical Tape is a strong yet comfortable choice for use in patients during medical procedures
- Can be easily cut for faster and easier usage
- Can be slightly expanded for swelling and for use on awkward locations, such as joints and muscles
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic for patients with sensitive skin
- Available in boxes of the following sizes and quantities:
- ½" x 10 yards, 24 rolls per box;
- 1” x 10 yards, 12 rolls per box;
- 2” x 10 yards, 6 rolls per box
- 3" x 10 yards, 4 rolls per box
The Pro Advantage® Cloth Surgical Tape offers patients both the strength of its woven construction and the comfort of a cloth tape. If you’re looking for a surgical tape that can efficiently secure tubing, drainage lines, and the like while still keeping your skin clear and allergy-free, then your search has ended here.
Not only limited to attaching medical paraphernalia, this tape can also be used in wound dressings and other types of treatments. Its breathable cloth material allows air to circulate around affected areas to promote healing while providing a firm hold with its special adhesive.
It can also moderately stretch to support swelling and allow patients more mobility and comfort. Furthermore, its latex-free and hypoallergenic nature makes it ideal for use by patients with sensitive skin.
Available in boxes of 10-yard rolls and varying widths, this surgical tape can easily be cut into smaller pieces to suit your specific needs.
BrandNational Distribution & Contracting
Size1/2 x 10 yards, 24 per box, 1 x 10 yards, 12 per box, 2 x 10 yards, 6 per box, 3 x 10 yards, 4 per box