If you are having difficulties with your sleep therapy because you sleep with your mouth open, a CPAP chinstrap can be an easy and affordable solution to your problem. An open mouth during sleep therapy may be a source of air pressure leakage and diminish the effectiveness of your therapy. An open mouth during therapy may also result in uncomfortable dry mouth. A CPAP chinstrap gently and comfortably holds the mouth shut while you sleep, giving you to have better results with your therapy. Find many different models of CPAP chinstraps at PatientSleepSupplies.com.
The Deluxe Chinstrap prevents the mouth from falling open while asleep during CPAP therapy.
- Comparable to Respironics Deluxe Chin Strap 302425
- Designed with an under-the-chin mechanism to eliminate discomfort when worn during sleep
- Highly adjustable for different head sizes
- Comes with little anchoring straps for a more secure fit
- Color: white
- Premium chinstrap
- Adjustable strap
The Deluxe III Chinstrap gently and effectively keeps the mouth closed during sleep to eliminate the discomforts associated with oral and nasal dryness.
- Completely adjustable even around the ear for comfort
- Made of neoprene materials
The Universal Chinstrap keeps the mouth closed during sleep.
- Can be used with any CPAP mask or headgear
- Features the Adam style design
- Comes in color black