A CPAP humidifier can warm and add moisture to the pressurized air for your sleep therapy. Positive airway pressure sleep therapy may dry out the nasal passages. Warm humidified air can significantly increase the comfort of your sleep therapy. Improved comfort means improved compliance to sleep therapy. Find humidifiers and CPAP humidifier chambers at PatientSleepSupplies.com.
This is an improved, dishwasher safe, water chamber used as a long-lasting replacement to the standard H4i Heated Humidifier Water Chamber, which must be washed by hand. The Dishwasher Safe H4i can be disassembled for easy cleaning.
Disposable Humidification Chamber
This is the plastic cover used with the ResMed Humidiare H4i Heated Humidifier. The package includes the silicone seal below the tube connector.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
Reusable chamber for the HC100 and HC150 heated humidifier by Fisher & Paykel
- Stainless steel base
- Durable plastic dome
- Dishwasher safe
- Water Chamber for all SleepStyle 200 Series CPAP Machines
- Compatible with the following machines:
This is a replacement water chamber used with all of the 3B Products RESmart CPAP machine humidifiers.
The Pressure Valve is designed to prevent water or oxygen from coming up the hose or humidifier.
- Attaches straight to the machine air outlet port
- Has a 22mm connector
- Compatible with machines without humidifiers or machines with humidifiers that attach to the machine with a hose
- Water chamber for DreamStation Heated Humidifier
- Can be hand washed daily
- Can be washed in dishwasher once a week
- Convenient to use and user-friendly
Standard replacement H5i Disposable Water Chamber, which must be washed by hand. The standard H5i Chamber is not dishwasher safe and cannot be disassembled. Manufacturer recommends it to be replaced every 6 months.
© ResMed 2012 Used with Permission.
Return On Warranty Issues Only.