A CPAP humidifier can warm and add moisture to the pressurized air for your sleep therapy. Positive airway pressure sleep therapy may dry out the nasal passages. Warm humidified air can significantly increase the comfort of your sleep therapy. Improved comfort means improved compliance to sleep therapy. Find humidifiers and CPAP humidifier chambers at PatientSleepSupplies.com.
This is an improved, dishwasher safe, water chamber used as a long-lasting replacement to the standard H4i Heated Humidifier Water Chamber, which must be washed by hand. The Dishwasher Safe H4i can be disassembled for easy cleaning.
Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber for AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
The replacement chamber for the AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- Dishwasher safe water chamber can be taken apart to clean
- Includes chamber only and does not come with any other items
- Compatable with the following machines:
- AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirStart™ 10 CPAP with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirStart™ 10 Auto CPAP with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
This is a dishwasher safe water chamber used as a long-lasting replacement to the standard H5i Heated Humidifier Water Chamber. The standard H5i cannot be taken apart and is recommended to be replaced every 6 months. The dishwasher safe chamber can disassemble for cleaning and should last beyond 6 months.
© ResMed 2012 Used with Permission.
Disposable Humidification Chamber
Fisher & Paykel is the company that first supplied heated humidifiers specifically designed for CPAP and bilevel therapy use. This unit is rugged, reliable, small and lightweight.During the night, room temperatures often drop. When this occurs, humidification users commonly notice condensation and water droplets forming in the six foot hose. Many find the associated gurgling noise irritating and are often forced to drain the tubing during the night. To overcome this, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare has developed the HC150 Humidifier with a unique feature - Ambient Tracking.Works with most machines. See below for more details.Return On Warranty Issues Only'
- Heated humidifier for GoodKnight 420 CPAP systems
- For warming and humidifying the air delivered by sleep therapy devices
- Reduces upper airway dryness to improve patient comfort
- Easy to use and clean
The Fisher & Paykel Humidification Starter Kit is a kit designed to introduce humidification to CPAP therapy. This starter kit acts as a passover humidifier in which the CPAP air will collect moisture as it moves through the filled chamber.
This is the plastic cover used with the ResMed Humidiare H4i Heated Humidifier. The package includes the silicone seal below the tube connector.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
The H5i Heated Humidifier offers relief from dryness and congestion and integrates seamlessly with the S9. This option includes the Cleanable Water Tub that is easy to disassemble, clean in a dishwasher, and reassemble.
Reusable chamber for the HC100 and HC150 heated humidifier by Fisher & Paykel
- Stainless steel base
- Durable plastic dome
- Dishwasher safe