Enjoy More Good Nights and Great Days!
- Proven effective in Hospital Sleep studies.
- Made with hypoallergenic adhesive.
Chin-Up Strips may provide: Relief from loud snoring caused by mouth breathing; Relief from morning dry mouth and congestion caused by mouth breathing during sleep. Hypoallergenic medical adhesive is friendly to cheeks and chin.
CUSTOMER TIPS: APPLYING CHIN-UP STRIPS®
1. READ the instructions on the insert in the pack.
2. After applied, upper lip must be free to allow coughing during sleep. Strips can be adjusted by pulling cheek sections away from the cheeks and repositioning them.
3. All strips must be applied to obtain a comfortably tight mouth closed position.
You should be able to mumble but not speak clearly after strip applied!!
TIP: Fold over a corner of the strip to have a little tab to grab for easy removal.
For maximum customer comfort, Chin-Up Strips are designed for one night use.
READ TO PREVENT NEW USER SKIN IRRITATION
IF SKIN SENSITIVE: Do one or more of following before applying the strip:
a. Do not wash the natural oil off your face before applying the strip and/or
b. apply strip to palm of your hand and remove it one or more times and/or
c. apply medicated ointment to cheeks and chin and rub in until not slippery.
REMOVING WHITE STRIPS:
b. Step in shower. Run warm water on the strip for 20 seconds. Then peel off.
c. OR with warm wet wash cloth, SOAK the strip for 20 seconds. Then peel off.
REMOVING TAN STRIPS: Peel off slowly. Press on skin under strip when removing. DO NOT use warm water to remove. If you do, adhesive residue will remain on face.
COMFORTABLE SLEEP WITH YOUR NEW CHIN-UP STRIPS
1. FIRST NIGHT apply the strip 30 minutes before going to sleep.
2. Nasal breathing should feel natural during the 30 minute test period. Then you should feel great knowing primary mouth breathing and mouth snoring will not disrupt your sleep.
3. EVERY NIGHT use Chin-Up Strips to reduce mouth breathing and oral venting and reduce or eliminate loud mouth snoring and dry mouth. FDA suggests using Breathe Right nasal strips and Chin-Up Strips to reduce or eliminate nasal and mouth snoring.
4. If you cannot breathe comfortably through the nasal passages during the 30 minute test period, we recommend seeing an ENT specialist to correct your nasal breathing problems before you begin using Chin-Up Strips.
5. If breathing is comfortable during the 30 minute test, welcome to a new world of enjoying more good nights and great days for you and your mate.
6. Nasal passages often alternate between open and closed during sleep. Normal nasal breathing will keep one nasal passage open during sleep for your required air supply.
7. If colds or allergies or sinus infections or injuries obstruct nasal passages, perform 30 minute test for comfortable breathing before going to sleep with Chin-Up Strip applied.